Apple enables you to cowl your Apple Watch along with your palm to rapidly mute sounds. As a way to use the function, first make certain it is enabled within the Watch app in your iPhone. Here is how:
- Open the Watch app.
- Within the My Watch tab, faucet Sounds & Haptics.
- Swipe as much as discover the setting and activate the toggle subsequent to Cowl to Mute.
As soon as the setting is enabled, observe these steps to make use of the Cowl to Mute function:
- Once you obtain an alert, cowl your Apple Watch show along with your palm.
- Preserve your palm resting on the show for at the least three seconds.
- You may really feel a vibration to verify that your Apple Watch has been muted.
Your Apple Watch will now keep muted till you unmute it. To allow notification sounds once more, open Management Middle by swiping up from the underside of the display (watchOS 9 or earlier) or by urgent the facet button (watchOS 10). Faucet the bell icon to unmute your Apple Watch. It is value noting that when you have an Apple Watch operating watchOS 9.4 or later, any wake-up alarms won’t be silenced once you use Cowl to Mute, provided that the gesture may be by chance activated when you’re asleep.