First up, you are going to want an iPad appropriate with iOS 17. This consists of:
- iPad Professional 12.9-inch (2nd technology and later)
- iPad Professional 10.5-inch
- iPad Professional 11-inch (1st technology and later)
- iPad Air (third technology and later)
- iPad (sixth technology and later)
- iPad mini (fifth technology and later)
If in case you have one in every of these, then you definitely want to enroll in the iOS 17 beta, which you are able to do on Apple’s beta web site. One of many many new options in iPadOS 17 is the flexibility to make use of exterior webcams and cameras, basically permitting for an additional enter system to make use of the iPad as an exterior show or second display.
So as to take action, you want:
- A video seize card HDMI to USB-C adapter.
- An app that means that you can show an exterior enter on the iPad.
For the seize card, you will get a moderately cheap USB-C to HDMI adapter like this one off Amazon for lower than $20. Now comes the difficult half: To be able to really show your Nintendo Swap video games on the iPad, you want a third-party app like Seize Professional. Sadly, the beta take a look at for Seize Professional is full, however loads extra apps similar to it would doubtless launch after the launch of iPadOS 17.
With these two issues, you possibly can join the Nintendo Swap to the adapter by way of HDMI cable, then the adapter to iPad, open up Seize Professional, and begin enjoying video games on a (barely) bigger display.