One other means you possibly can add the Apple TV channel to your Roku account is by going by way of the Roku web site or cellular app. Though any channel that you simply add instantly by way of your Roku gadget is routinely added to your Roku account, the choice of remotely including a channel through the net or cellular is a helpful various, particularly for those who’re putting in it for a non-tech-savvy member of the family or not sitting in entrance of your TV.
So as to add the Apple TV app through an online browser:
- Go to channelstore.roku.com.
- Click on the Signal In button and supply your Roku login credentials.
- Discover the Apple TV app by wanting it up by way of the “Search channels” textual content discipline.
- Hit “+ Add channel.”
So as to add the Apple TV channel by way of the cellular app:
- Launch the Roku app and be sure you’re logged in.
- Go to Gadgets and choose the one you need so as to add the Apple TV app to.
- When it connects, faucet “Apps on Roku.”
- Go to the Retailer tab.
When you’re within the Retailer tab, search for the Apple TV app. If it isn’t within the Featured part, go to the “Films & TV” class and discover it there. Faucet the Apple TV app and hit Add.
To make sure that the newly added Apple TV channel exhibits up, go to Settings in your Roku gadget by way of the left panel and go to System. Choose “Software program replace,” then hit “Verify now.”