There are three locations you will discover your Android cellphone’s IMEI quantity, two throughout the cellphone itself, and one exterior of it. The final of them is solely printed on the field that your cellphone got here in — although in all probability, you’ve got lengthy since thrown that away, so it isn’t the best choice. The easiest way to seek out your cellphone’s IMEI quantity inside its methods is, surprisingly, throughout the common Telephone app.
- Open your Android cellphone’s Telephone app.
- Open the handbook dialer.
- Dial in *#06#. You need not press the decision button.
- A window will mechanically pop up, exhibiting a number of codes, together with the IMEI quantity.
That window contains each a numerical IMEI quantity and a scannable barcode. If you happen to occur to have one other cellphone helpful, take an image of it to your data. In any other case, simply write the quantity down and maintain it someplace protected. The opposite option to discover your cellphone’s IMEI quantity is to examine your Settings.
- Open the Settings app.
- Swipe up and faucet About Telephone.
- Navigate to seek out your IMEI quantity.
The IMEI quantity could be discovered within the About Telephone menu of all Android telephones, no matter producer. The one exception is a few older Samsung fashions, which have a Standing menu throughout the About Telephone menu that accommodates the IMEI quantity.