Suppose you are in an essential assembly and don’t desire your telephone to warn you of any notifications — visually, audibly, or each. An efficient approach to disable all your app notifications directly is by utilizing the Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in your Android telephone. As soon as this mode is activated, your notifications will not make a sound or vibration, and will not seem in your lock display screen or notification panel.
Do Not Disturb may also be custom-made in response to your wants. For example, particular calls, messages, or apps can nonetheless push by whereas DND is on. You may as well set DND to robotically activate and off at pre-defined schedules. Here is the right way to allow the DND mode:
- Swipe down from the highest of your machine’s residence display screen.
- Faucet and maintain the Do Not Disturb button to open the DND settings.
- Set what choices to permit whereas DND mode is on.
- Folks: You may choose which conversations, calls, and messages can bypass DND mode.
- Apps: Add which apps can interrupt you when DND mode is enabled.
- Alarms & different interruptions: By default, Alarms, Reminders, and Calendar occasions can nonetheless ship you notifications. In case you want to flip them off, merely toggle the change subsequent to every one.
- Lastly, faucet on Flip On Now on the high to allow DND.