You may clear Google Map’s cache by opening the Settings app in your Android cellphone. Though the steps concerned may differ primarily based in your machine, they need to be comparable.
- Open the Settings app utilizing the app tray or the Fast Settings panel.
- Choose Apps or Software supervisor (the choice that lists all of the apps put in in your cellphone).
- Faucet on Maps in Just lately opened apps or choose the app from the all apps part.
- Hit Storage & cache. The subsequent display screen exhibits the storage occupied by the app below a number of heads, together with App measurement, consumer knowledge, and cache.
- Select Clear cache, and also you’d discover that the cache area goes all the way down to zero.
There’s one other solution to enhance the loading pace of Google Maps. The official assist web page says you possibly can clear the Maps app knowledge, which incorporates “shared places, saved places, and map tiles,” and different comparable data to shorten the load time. Nevertheless, remember the fact that this motion deletes the widespread search ideas and different actions that Google Maps shops to supply a greater expertise. Nonetheless, Google’s servers nonetheless maintain the required particulars.
- Open the app’s Storage & cache settings as described above.
- Hit Clear storage and faucet delete on the affirmation immediate.