You possibly can conveniently change your Android gadget’s textual content measurement from the Settings app. Should you’ve already up to date to Android 13, here is the right way to do it:
- Launch Settings.
- On the prime of the web page, faucet on the Search settings bar.
- Sort “font measurement” and press Enter.
- Click on on the primary end result.
- Within the “Show measurement and textual content” web page, alter the slider beneath Font measurement. You too can press the plus or minus button at every finish of the slider to vary the scale.
- To test if the textual content measurement is to your liking, take a look at the Preview part above the font measurement slider.
- When you’re glad along with your modifications, merely faucet on the Again button to exit Settings.
These directions, in fact, can fluctuate relying in your gadget’s producer (some producers include their very own cell consumer interface that modifications the look of the system apps). Should you’re utilizing Android 12 and older, you may nonetheless discover the Font measurement part simply with the search bar in your Settings app.