Beginning with the newest function to reach on the messaging app, Display screen Sharing is a brand new device that permits you to, in a really possible way, share the content material in your display with contributors of a video name.
The function is accessible on the most recent model of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Home windows, and this is how you should utilize it.
- Open WhatsApp in your cellphone or laptop.
- Provoke a video name or enter into one.
- Faucet the brand new display share button to the left of the digital camera management, which appears similar to the button on Google Meets.
- Permit WhatsApp to share the display for those who’re on a cellphone. Choose which tab or app you’d wish to share for those who’re utilizing a PC.
- Different contributors ought to have the ability to see your display virtually instantly.
- To finish the published, press Cease Sharing or Cease Sharing Display screen.
One other function the app launched with Display screen Sharing is Panorama Mode for video calls. When somebody shares their display, you possibly can tilt your cellphone sideways to enhance legibility.
Nevertheless, one thing bizarre in regards to the function is that WhatsApp can see all of the content material on the presenter’s display, together with “passwords, cost particulars, pictures, messages, and audio” that you simply may show, which the app solely mentions within the Android model.