Notion Net Clipper is handy once you wish to save whole net pages to Notion, however what should you’ve already learn the article and needed to avoid wasting solely sure elements of it? Copy To Notion may also help with precisely that. As an alternative of going by the trouble of copying the actual part, opening your Notion web page, and pasting the content material there, Copy To Notion simplifies the method as you will not want to modify between two tabs. It can save you what you wish to Notion with out leaving the present net web page.
Copy To Notion helps you to save plain textual content content material, a screenshot of elements of or the whole net web page, and the online web page’s URL. You possibly can select the place so as to add the content material on the web page (e.g., high, backside, between current headings) to maintain issues organized. As soon as Copy To Notion efficiently saves the content material, it should routinely seem in your Notion web page, full with a hyperlink to the unique net web page.
Here is methods to use Copy To Notion:
- After putting in the extension, click on on it and log into Notion.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to set it up.
- Go to the online web page you wish to save to Notion.
- Click on on the extension and select what you wish to save (textual content, screenshot, URL).
- Within the “Clip’s place on the web page” part, choose the place you need the content material to look.
- Within the “Save to” part, choose “Add a Notion vacation spot” and decide the Notion web page you wish to add the content material to.
- Lastly, click on on Add to Notion.